I’ve got a ‘no junk mail’ facility on my blog, it’s pretty clever, and sorts the junk mail into a folder that I regularly empty.
I had a quick glance through the pile today.
Some of the comments left were laugh out loud funny, and some that were just plain lazy. I mean if you want to trick me into clicking on your hammy link, at least have a cursory read of my blog!
Here are the top six:
1. Maintain the great paintings. There are no paintings here. The last time I painted anything I think I was 14. It was a waterfall.
2. You are an excessively skilled blogger. Why you old flatterer. It’s true, I am, thank you.
3. Looking at this post reminds me of my previous roommate. Umm, okay….. moving on.
4. One of the most sophisticated blogs I’ve seen. Your taste is exquisite, still not clicking.
5. You have a fine point of view. Couldn’t agree more. Delete.
And number 6, which made me laugh pretty hard. Drumroll…..
I have not checked in here for a while as I thought it was getting boring, but the last few posts are great quality so I guess I will add you back, you deserve it. No really, I don’t deserve your hammy love – delete.
Have you ever received any ham or junk mail that made you LOL?
Happy Sunday blog lovers.